CISA Made Easy

                                           - easy CISA preparation

Friday, December 12, 2008

Passing CISA is easy - final tips to pass CISA

All your queries and hits has made me to devote more and more time for this blog and this blog has become a vital part of my life.


Thanks for your support.



Now examination is standing next to you.and my final say to all of my readers is that CISA is easy.

My advice to all my readers before examination are:

1. Do not read too much at this moment.

2. Only do selective revision.

3. No new topic now.

4. Sleep well.



My advice and secret of passing CISA exam is only one thing:


"Read question & all choices completely before answering any question"

Believe me if you do this sincerely you will be winner and CISA designation will be next to your name.





I shall advice like following:

1. Read question carefully.

2. See what is being asked:

important word to be watched in the question would be:

MOST

LEAST

NOT

ALL etc.

3. Read all choices

4. Do not jump to the answer before reading all the choices.

5. Decide which of the choices is most correct.



In the above process take care of marking answer only to the question.Do see the time and remaining questions periodically during examination.

Do not be panic if you do not know answer of one/few questions. You may come back to the unanswered question after solving others.



Not much advice this time but definitely systematic question reading is the key.


All the best for the D-Day and thanks again for continued support to my blog.This will be a still better place for other readers in future.

Do share your success.

Your friend

PassCISA.

Readers who visited this post also read :

9 comments:

Sir/Madam,

I hve couple of questions regarding CISA certification and would really appreciate if you could guide me please.

1. I am a simple IT graduate and hve non experience related to information security audit but i hve now developed keen interest in information security audit , my question is am i eligible for CISA exams ?? and if yes , what is jobs prospective once i hve done CISA certification wid good grade??

Please help me , because i wana to appear in upcomin CISA exams.

Thank you once again , and i look forward to hearing back from you soon.

With regards,

Steve
scorpio_abbas@yahoo.com

Dear Steve,

Thanks for writing to us.

Your interest in IS Audit and background makes you eligible for CISA.


The following are the 6 CISA doamains


IS Audit Process

IT Governance

Systems and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management

IT Service Delivery and Support

Protection of Information Assets

Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery


You need not have experience in all the above domains.The experience can also be gained after passing the examinations in stipulated period.The details of experience requirement can be found at

http://www.isaca.org




Tips for passisng CISA is to develop the basics of Information System.For this you may refer to
1. CISA Review Manual published by ISACA (Can be purchased at http://www.isaca.org)
2. ISACA Review Questions published by ISACA (Can be purchased at http://www.isaca.org)
3. This blog - "CISA made easy- easy CISA preparation" (http://passcisa.blogspot.com)

All the best.

Regards
Pass CISA Team

Dear Pass CISA Team,
I have attempted CISA 6 times till now and shamelessly have failed in all the attempts. My scores which were closest to pass were71,74,437,443 adn 447 being the latest ones. I have been an IT Auditor and audited every piece of IT infrastructure that an IT dept has in this world, mostly, for three years now. Helped scores of people pass CISA but I am unable to pass. Review Manual is like a story book to me and QnA I do it every time twice prior to going to exam. That gets to ask me only one question: How can I pass the CISA? What is the criteria behind a question? Eliminating 2 answers andthen looking for risk adn control does not work all the time. Or is it just that I am the most unluckiest person in the world? CISA Made Easy...I am hoping you can make it easy for me to approach it again this june....Thank you and awaiting your reply on this blog....

Hi Steve, the Pass CISA Team is right, there is no experience required in taking the exam. However, 5 years of IT audit experience or equivalent is required for you to get your certification. A College/Bachelor's degree is allowed as a substitute for at least 2 years of experience. ISACA.org has more details.

Btw, I also gathered some CISA exam tips at http://cisaexamtips.blogspot.com. Good luck!

Hello,

I just signed up for the CISA test on December 2009. Where do you get the text book?? I do have the 800 question database from ISACA, but I want to read the material to, not just get the questions. The 2009 CISA manual doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for. Could you please guide me on where can I find the text book to prepare for the exam?
Thanks

Do you guys know that, there is a growing demand for professionals having skills in Information System audit, security and control. I was interested in getting an excellent job opportunity in the IS audit field, and this site helped me to meet some important requirements. They made me aware that passing the CISA exam is the primary requirement and having at least 5 years of experience as an Information System auditor. I am very thanking full to them. cisa certification

Do you guys know that, there is a growing demand for professionals having skills in Information System audit, security and control. I was interested in getting an excellent job opportunity in the IS audit field, and this site helped me to meet some important requirements. They made me aware that passing the CISA exam is the primary requirement and having at least 5 years of experience as an Information System auditor. I am very thanking full to them. cisa exam

Do you guys know that, there is a growing demand for professionals having skills in Information System audit, security and control. I was interested in getting an excellent job opportunity in the IS audit field, and this site helped me to meet some important requirements. They made me aware that passing the CISA exam is the primary requirement and having at least 5 years of experience as an Information System auditor. I am very thanking full to them. cisa certification

Do you guys know that, there is a growing demand for professionals having skills in Information System audit, security and control. I was interested in getting an excellent job opportunity in the IS audit field, and this site helped me to meet some important requirements. They made me aware that passing the CISA exam is the primary requirement and having at least 5 years of experience as an Information System auditor. I am very thanking full to them. IT audit

 

Home | | | | |

CISA made Easy - Easy CISA Preparation